CERT Team Training is being scheduled at the following locations:
- Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints CERT training will take place at the LDS North Stake, 16883 T.C. Jester, Spring, TX 77379.
Training is free and open to the public. Classes will be held on Saturday mornings from 9:00am – 12:00noon beginning August 20 and ending October
8, 2016. To register contact Tracey Reichardt at email@example.com or 281-221-9250.
- City of Seabrook will be hosting a CERT training class Thursday evenings, September 22, 2016 to November 10, 2016, at the Seabrook
Volunteer Fire Station, 1850 E. Meyers, Seabrook, 77586, 6:30-9:30 pm. For more information or to sign up contact BayCERT at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Ronica Hall, email@example.com.
- City of Tomball will host CERT training at the Tomball Fire Department, Station #1 (Main Station), 1200 Rudel Road, Tomball, Texas 77375.
Classes will be held on Tuesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., starting August 16, 2016, and ending October 4, 2016. For more information or to register,
contact Angelina Fontenot, Tomball CERT Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sharpstown Area training will take place at the HPD Midwest Patrol Station at 7277 Regency Square, Houston, TX 77036. Training is free and open
to the public. Classes will be held on Tuesday evenings from 6:00 – 9:00 pm beginning September 13 and ending November 1, 2016. To register contact
Charmaine LeBlanc at email@example.com or 281-687-1323.
- The Humble Area CERT Team training will be held at the Harris County Fire and Sheriff Training Academy, 2316 Atascocita Road, Humble, Texas 77396. Training
will be held each Tuesday from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. beginning September 13, 2016 and ending November 1, 2016. For more information, please contact Carole Chambers at
- Cy-Fair Area CERT Team training will be held at the Cy-Fair VFD Station 98 located at 11631 Yearling Drive, Houston, Texas, 77065. Training will be held Tuesday
evenings from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., starting September 13, 2016, and ending November 1, 2016. Please go to www.cyfaircert.org, click on TRAINING, and register for the 2016 CERT
Training Class 29. For more information, contact Elena Skinner-Klee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ponderosa CERT will host CERT training at Ponderosa Fire Department Station 61, 17061 Rolling Creek, Houston, Texas 77090. The classes will be held Wednesday
evenings from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. beginning September 14, 2016 and ending November 2, 2016. For more information or to register, please contact Diane Rifai at
- Victory Christian Center CERT training will take place at the Victory Christian Center – Life Center, 11420 Cutten Rd., Houston, TX 77066. Training is free and open to the public. Classes will be held on Thursdays from 6:30 – 9:30 pm beginning September 15 and ending November 10, 2016 (no class October 27). Contact Susan Morris to register at email@example.com or 281-701-8780.
- Katy Area HCESD 48 FD will be offering CERT training at the ESD 48FD, Station 4, 22855 Franz Rd., Katy, TX 77449 between N
Mason Rd and Grand Parkway. Training is free and open to the public. Classes will be held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, starting August
17, 2016 and ending October 5, 2016. To register contact HCESD 48 FD at firstname.lastname@example.org.