CERT Team Training is being scheduled at the following locations:
- City of Tomball will host CERT training at the Tomball Fire Station #1 (Main Station), 1200 Rudel Road, Tomball, Texas 77375. Classes will be held on Wednesday evenings
from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., starting March 23, 2016, and ending May 11, 2016. For more information or to register, contact Angelina Fontenot, Tomball CERT Coordinator, at
- Iglesia Shalom Adonai will host a Spanish-language CERT training at the Shalom Adonai Church, 2912 Luell, Houston, TX, 77093. Training will be held Monday evenings from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m., starting Monday,
February 29 and ending April 18, 2016. The training is free and open to the community. For further information and to register contact: Homero Ponce-Lopez at
Homero.Ponce-Lopez@houstontx.gov or Pastor Carlos Rodriguez, 832-654-4948 or Rosa Navarro, 713-885-7952.
- The Humble Area CERT Team training will be held at the Cezeaux Center, 100 N. Houston Avenue, Humble, Texas 77338. Training will be held each Tuesday from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
beginning February 23, 2016 and ending April 12, 2016. For more information, please contact Carole Chambers at email@example.com.
- Glazier Sr. Ed. Ctr., Harris Cty Pct 3, CERT Team training at their center, 16600 Pine Forest Ln., Houston, TX 77084. Classes will be held
on Monday afternoons, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, starting April 4, 2016 and ending May 23, 2016. To register contact Mardie Menke at Mardie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Katy Area HCESD 48 FD will be offering CERT training at the ESD 48FD, Station 4, 22855 Franz Rd., Katy, TX 77449 between N Mason Rd and Grand Parkway. Training
is free and open to the public. Classes will be held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, starting January 27, 2016 and ending March 16,2016. To register contact HCESD 48 FD at
- Cy-Fair Area CERT Team training will be held at the Cy-Fair VFD Station 98 located at 11631 Yearling Drive, Houston, Texas, 77065. Training
will be held Tuesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., starting March 29, 2016, and ending May 17, 2016. Please go to www.cyfaircert.org,
click on TRAINING, and register for the 2014 CERT Training Class 28. For more information, contact Elena Skinner-Klee at email@example.com
- The East Aldine District will host CERT training at the East Aldine District office, 5333 Aldine Mail Rd, Houston, TX 77039. Classes will be held on Monday evenings from
6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., starting March 28, 2016, and ending May 16, 2016. For more information or to register, contact Lionel Bryant at 281-436-8163 or email at
- The City of Galena Park will host CERT training classes Wednesday evenings from 6:30p.m. – 9:30p.m., starting on March 23 through May 11, 2016, at the Alvin D. Baggett
Community Building located at 1302 Keene Street, Galena Park, Texas, 77547. CERT training is free and open to adults 18 or older, but class size is limited and pre-registration is required.
To register, email Drew Scroggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-675-3471, or call Raul Mejia at 713-674-5311.