CERT Team Training is being scheduled at the following locations:
- Greater St. Matthews Baptist Church CERT Team training will be held at Greater St. Matthew Baptist Church, 14919 Main St., Houston, TX 77035. The training is free and open to the public. Classes will be held on Tuesdays from 6:30 - 9:30 pm, beginning November 4 and ending December 16, 2014. To register or for further information contact Elizabeth Morton at email@example.com or 832-275-4711.
- Gulfgate Area CERT Team training will be held at Harbach-Ripley Neighborhood Center, 6225 Northdale St. (Dixie Dr.), Houston, TX 77087. The training is free
and open to the public. Classes will be held on Tuesdays from 6:00 - 9:00 pm, beginning October 14 and ending December 9, 2014 (no class November 11). To register or for further
information contact Andrea Uresti at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-236-2825.
- Victory Christian Center CERT Team training will be held at Victory Christian Center, 11420 Cutten Rd., Houston, TX 77066.
Training is free and open to the public. Classes will be held on Thursday evenings from 6:30-9:30 pm, beginning September 18 and ending November 13,
2014 (no class Oct. 30). Register via the following link: https://vcchouston.wufoo.com/forms/cert-2014/
- Glazier Sr. Ed. Ctr., Harris Cty Pct 3, CERT Team training at their center, 16600 Pine Forest Ln., Houston, TX 77084. Classes will be
held on Thursday afternoons, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, starting October 2, 2014 and ending November 20, 2014. To register contact Lisa Rice at
- Bay Area CERT training will be held at the Seabrook Volunteer Fire Station, 1850 E Meyer, Seabrook, Texas 77586.
Classes will be held on Thursday evenings from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., beginning October 2, 2014 and ending November 20, 2014.
Citizens from the La Porte, Webster, Seabrook and other surrounding areas are invited to attend.
For class information contact Jenna Contenta at