CERT Team Training is being scheduled at the following locations:
- Gulfgate Area CERT Team training will be held at Harbach-Ripley Neighborhood Center, 6225 Northdale St. (Dixie Dr.), Houston, TX 77087. The training is free
and open to the public. Classes will be held on Tuesdays from 6:00 - 9:00 pm, beginning October 14 and ending December 9, 2014 (no class November 11). To register or for further
information contact Andrea Uresti at email@example.com or 281-236-2825.
- La Raza United - Spanish-language - CERT Team training will be held at the Magnolia Multi-Service Center, 7037 Capitol, Houston, TX 77011.
Classes will be held on Saturday from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, beginning September 20 and ending November 8, 2014. The training is free and open to the public.
To register or for further information contact Octavio Olano at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-335-5652 or Homero Ponce-Lopez at email@example.com.
- Cy-Fair Area CERT Team training will be held at the Cy-Fair VFD Station 98 located at 11631 Yearling Drive, Houston, Texas,
77065. Training will be held Tuesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., starting September 16, 2014, and ending November 4, 2014. Please go to
www.cyfaircert.org, click on TRAINING, and register for the 2014 CERT Training Class 24.
For more information, contact Pam Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Victory Christian Center CERT Team training will be held at Victory Christian Center, 11420 Cutten Rd., Houston, TX 77066.
Training is free and open to the public. Classes will be held on Thursday evenings from 6:30-9:30 pm, beginning September 18 and ending November 13,
2014 (no class Oct. 30). Register via the following link: https://vcchouston.wufoo.com/forms/cert-2014/
- Ponderosa CERT Team training will be held Thursday evenings beginning on September 18th - November 6th, 2014 from 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM.
The training will be hosted at the Ponderosa Fire Department, Station #1 which is located on 17061 Rolling Creek Houston, TX 77090 and is open to the community
and surrounding areas. For more information or to register, please contact Betty Mause at 281-379-4260.
- Tomball CERT Team training will be held Wednesday evenings beginning on September 17th – November 5th, 2014 at 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM. The training
will be hosted at the Tomball Fire Department, Station #1 which is located on 1200 Rudel Tomball, TX 77375 and is open to the community and surrounding areas. For more
information or to register, please contact Barbara Tague at 713-851-0737 or email@example.com.
- Fonteno Sr. Ed. Ctr., Harris Cty Pct 3, CERT Team training at their center, 6600 Bissonnett, Houston, TX 77074. Classes will be held
on Tuesday afternoons, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, starting September 9, 2014 and ending October 28, 2014. To register contact Carina Camarillo at
- Glazier Sr. Ed. Ctr., Harris Cty Pct 3, CERT Team training at their center, 16600 Pine Forest Ln., Houston, TX 77084. Classes will be
held on Thursday afternoons, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, starting October 2, 2014 and ending November 20, 2014. To register contact Lisa Rice at
- Bay Area CERT training will be held at the Seabrook Volunteer Fire Station, 1850 E Meyer, Seabrook, Texas 77586.
Classes will be held on Thursday evenings from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m., beginning October 2, 2014 and ending November 20, 2014.
Citizens from the La Porte, Webster, Seabrook and other surrounding areas are invited to attend.
For class information contact Jenna Contenta at
- In-CERT schedules classes regularly at the S.H.A.P.E. Community Center located at 3815 Live Oak,
Houston, Texas 77004. For information regarding classes at this location, contact Shandenia Gay,
firstname.lastname@example.org, cell - 713.294.7331 or Khallid Greene,
email@example.com, cell - 832.245.7642.