CERT Team Training is being scheduled at the following locations:
- Victory Christian Center CERT Training will be held at the Victory Christian Center, 11420 Cutten Rd., Houston, TX 77066. Classes will be held on Thursday evenings from 6:30-9:30 pm, beginning September 17 and ending November 12, 2015 (no class on October 29). The training is free and open to the public. Register at the following link: https://vcchouston.wufoo.com/forms/cert-2015/ For further information contact Susan Morris at email@example.com or 281-701-8780.
- Independence Heights CERT Team training will be held at Independence Heights Park, 603 E. 33rd St., Houston, TX 77022. Classes will be held on Monday afternoons, from 12-3 pm, beginning August 10 and ending October 5 (no class on September 7). The class is free and open to the public. To register contact Henry Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org or 832-721-0836.
- Houston Center for Independent Living (HCIL), CERT Team training at their center, 6201 Bonhomme Road, Suite #150-S, Houston, TX 77036. ASL and CART Services provided. Classes will be held on Saturday mornings, from 10:00am to 1:00pm, starting October 3, 2015 and ending November 21, 2015. To register contact Darla Conner at email@example.com.
- Glazier Sr. Ed. Ctr., Harris Cty Pct 3, CERT Team training at their center, 16600 Pine Forest Ln., Houston, TX 77084. Classes will be held
on Monday afternoons, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, starting September 21, 2015 and ending November 9, 2015. To register contact Mardie Menke at
- Cy-Fair Area CERT Team training will be held at the Cy-Fair VFD Station 98 located at 11631 Yearling Drive, Houston, Texas, 77065.
Training will be held Tuesday evenings from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m., starting September 15, 2015, and ending November 03, 2015.
Please go to www.cyfaircert.org, click on TRAINING, and register for the 2014 CERT Training Class 27. For more information, contact Elena Wingfield at
- The City of La Porte will host CERT Team Training at the La Porte Police Department, 3001 N 23rd Street, La Porte, Texas 77571.
Training will be held each Thursday from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. beginning September 24, 2015 and ending November 12, 2015. For more information,
please contact Dena Mahan at 281-470-0010 or firstname.lastname@example.org.